These are the reasons why eat banana is better that taking pills!!
Did you know that the banana is known as one of the foods with more nutrients?.
It contains high amounts of protein, vitamins, minerals, low percentage of fat and sugar. In addition to providing large amounts of energy. By eating a small banana, he will provide about sixty calories and your digestion is only three hours.
As a tip, do not put bananas in the refrigerator, because they turn black and they do not mature. We also suggest that you buy well-yellow mature bananas, preferably not with green spots, and if you buy them and let stand a few days.
This article will also like => How To Prevent Cancer NATURALLY!!.
Reasons eating banana is better than taking pills:
- Helps fight depression thanks to its high content of tryptophan, which helps you keep up your spirits and be happy.
- Used to remove warts, you have to do is cut a piece of shell on the inside and covered with gauze on the desired area.
- The banana low body temperature, making it ideal for a hot day or when you suffer fever.
- Banana peel helps combat itching and skin irritation; It is ideal when the person suffers from hives or is bitten by an insect.
- Relieves gastritis and ebbs, ie, it is a natural antacid.
- It helps regulate blood sugar.
- It is a natural antioxidant.
- Helps nausea in the mornings.
- It contains vitamin A, B, C and D.
- It is recommended for people suffering from hypertension.
- The banana is called as the fruit of joy, they say away from bad humor.
- Thanks to amounts of potassium, helps prevent hair loss.
- It helps concentration and learning, eating a banana before a class or an exam and you’ll notice great results.
- It is the only fruit you can eat without being cooked and not run the risk of being cause stomach ulcers.
- Due to its high potassium content, controls produced cramps during workouts or in the evening hours.
- Strengthens bones.
- It counteracts the loss of calcium we lose through urine.
- Remove toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Cure anemia.
- It stimulates muscles and brain cells due to its high potassium content.
If you like the video, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here.