I think we all know that dental cleaning is a fundamental part of our day to day life. Our teeth are extremely important.That is why we must give them proper maintenance, and enjoy healthy and strong teeth.
It is important not to allow the accumulation of bacteria, tartar, or any type of accumulation that enters from the root and that makes the loss of our dental pieces.
You May Like This Article => Get Rid of Gray Hair With 1 Ingredient!!
Today the visits to the dentist are very expensive, so I will show you the easiest way to clean your teeth, making and taking into account, some very important steps from the comfort of your home.
We must avoid the accumulation of this substance called tartar, which originates with foods of mineral origin in the teeth.
After a while, the amount of tartar increases and if you do not care about this issue, it can cause periodontitis.
In order to remove that awful tartar, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of Baking Soda.
- ½ cup of hydrogen peroxide.
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Warm water.
- Antiseptic mouthwash.
- 1 cup.
- Dental floss of your choice.
Baking soda is the most efficient tool for removing plaque.
Take the cup and mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Then moisten the toothbrush with warm water and immerse it in the mixture we obtained.
Rub it in the teeth gently with the brush and spit after a few seconds, perform this process for a lapse of 5 minutes.
Step 2: Combine ½ cup with hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 cup of warm water and rinse the mouth for 1 minute.
After that, spit and rinse with 1/2 cup of cold water.
Step 3: Floss the teeth with yellow floss. Care must be taken not to scrape the gums and can irritate and damage them.
Tip: use two teeth interlaced with the thread to be able to move the thread on one side and another and remove the buildup between the teeth and so on two by two.
Step 4: Finally, rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash. To achieve better results preferably repeat this procedure every other day.
Tips for a Beautiful Smile:
- Strawberries and Tomatoes: Strawberries and tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, which are excellent for oral health.
Simply rub these fruits directly into the teeth and let it stand for some 5 minutes.
This will soften the buildup of tartar. The next step will be to rinse your mouth with a mixture of baking soda and warm water.
This process can also be tried with lemons, oranges and papaya.
- Cheese: Consumption of Swiss cheese or Chedar before your meals, helps to neutralize the acids that involve plaque creation.
- Brush your teeth regularly. Floss and make vertical movements. Do not forget the space between the teeth and gums.
- Be aware that consuming spicy food stimulates the salivary glands. That way the saliva naturally cleans the mouth.
- Before going to bed rub orange peel on your teeth and do not rinse your mouth. This will kill bacteria in depth.
Try any of these remedies, the one that is easier for you and see the difference in your teeth getting a better smile.
Eliminate TARTAR And Whiten Your Teeth in 15 Minutes (VIDEO)
If you like the video, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here.