The skin over time is deteriorating because it is exposed to sun and other circumstances.
For an excellent skin there are a lot of chemicals, which help but can cause side effects. Therefore we recommend a natural method based apple cider vinegar, with which you can clean your skin, remove many imperfections and make you look younger.
It is important to use apple cider vinegar oil, organic type, unfiltered and unpasteurized and not the refined type to obtain all its beneficial properties.
This article will also like => She Used This Natural Lotion to Remove Stains From Face!!
How to clean the skin with apple cider vinegar:
Since apple cider vinegar is quite strong and very acidic, it is best to dilute it with water to apply on the face and does not damage the skin, especially this is very important if your skin is very sensitive.
So the steps to follow are:
- Mix equal parts water with apple cider vinegar for this facial tonic.
- You can gradually increase the dose of apple cider vinegar as your skin gets used. Shake well before using.
- Before using this tonic on the face, test a small part of the face if your skin suffers a reaction.
- Apply the tonic of apple cider vinegar with a cotton pad to remove makeup and impurities. Be careful with eyes, they should not be exposed to vinegar. After 5 minutes should rinse your face with warm water, especially the first time you apply it, if not suffer any reaction the next time do not need to wash your face.
- It is advisable to apply this tonic at night.
This tonic can not only be used on the face, so you can use in your back if you suffer from acne in that area.
Other benefits of apple cider vinegar for skin
- Skin moisturizer. Add eight ounces of apple cider vinegar to a tub filled with warm water and immerse yourself in it for 15 minutes. Since the pH level of the vinegar is similar to skin, this habit help restore balance.
- Facial Toner. Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and two cups of water. Moisten a cotton ball, and put the mixture on the face (clean and dry) to tighten the skin. Do not rinse (the smell will dissipate quickly). Natural alpha hydroxy acids vinegar and acetic acid stimulate circulation and minimize pores.
- Sunscreen. Mix 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar and four cups of water. Soak a cloth with the solution and apply it to the sunburned skin. Apple cider vinegar helps balance pH levels of the skin, promote healing and prevent blistering.
➥She Washed Her FACE With THIS and Her Daughter Didn’t BELIEVE IT | How To Get Rid of WRINKLES FAST (VIDEO)
If you like the video, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here.