As we all know vinegar is an excellent and very effective domestic helper. Although it is not well known it is that it is an excellent ally in the care of our nails.
For the woman who is always moderates against the clock to know these little details that can save you trips to the beauty salon they are vital. We recommend you apply vinegar with a cotton ball and just that can keep your beautiful and healthy nails. This is because vinegar is a powerful antibacterial agent, and eliminate and prevent nail fungus.
Remember that, like any part of the body, nails also become ill and that having beautiful nails is not only a matter of aesthetics, but, given the strength and condition of our nails can be perceived health of its owner. A fragile and brittle nails can be a symptom of a serious health problem.
Vinegar benefits not only for your nails.
The use of vinegar as an antibacterial agent and antifungal -about 10,000 old and is believed to have been discovered by accident, like most of the great discoveries of mankind.In addition to these medicinal properties, vinegar helps the nail polish set and stay longer with a better appearance. As if this were not enough, vinegar prevents nails and present these other annoying problems: stretch marks, peeling, cracks and color changes.
These antibacterial properties come from the high level of acetic acid having vinegar.Because it changes the pH (the measure of acidity or alkalinity of substances) and once this bacteria can not survive.
Some other great uses for vinegar
- By mixing a tablespoon of vinegar with two cups of water you can recover certain something wilted vegetables.
- A small container full of vinegar helps to neutralize strong odors.
- An excellent clean glass (mirrors, glasses, cups and windows).
- Apple cider vinegar or white clean any surface.
- By heating the vinegar it is useful for removing dried glue.
- It serves as a fabric softener.
- Relieves certain insect bites, minor rashes and sun burns.
- Prevents dandruff. Wash hair with vinegar and hot water after using the shampoo.
- Neutralizes the smell of tear gas.
- Put a little vinegar in the bathwater relieve dry skin.
This article will also like other => Whitening Teeth | How I Whitened my teeth at Home.
How To Care Nails At Home (VIDEO)
If you like the video, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here.