There are many people who have much underarm sweat, this causes them to have a bad odor and therefore feel uncomfortable in relation to others.
While it is true that there is a lot of deodorants that help you eliminate the bad smell, many people have tried everything and so far can not find a solution.
So this time we have compiled a series of natural deodorants that will help end the bad underarm odor. More than one insurance are effective for you.
This article will also like other => Awesome!. She Get Remove Brown Spots With This Wonderful Ingredient!!
Natural deodorants to help you break the bad smell of armpits:
Here we present eight natural deodorants that can help you combat odor and excessive underarm sweating:
1) Lemon: This fruit helps eliminate toxins and bacteria from our body, besides being very beneficial to the skin by its vitamin C, to use it you must place a slice of lemon under each arm for about 15 minutes, can also clean the skin well, rubbing a chopped lemon juice.
2) Apple Cider Vinegar: Fill a spray bottle with vinegar and a little water and spray your armpits every morning.
3) Baking soda: Baking soda is excellent because it absorbs odors, can mix with cornstarch and apply equally in the armpits.
4) Avoid shaving the armpits: plucking armpits may seem like a good option to remove the odor, but in reality it is not. Hairs are needed to absorb moisture that causes odor.
5) Tea Tree Oil: This oil is excellent underarm general. This can eliminate the bad smell with your application. Apply with a spray, mixed with a few drops of rose oil.
6) Use Natural Soap: looking for a soap made from sheep’s milk.
7) Talc: Talc usually used for babies, it is a great ally to combat odor and underarm sweating, re-use now. Spread talcum powder on your armpits every morning after your shower, with good dry skin
8) Alum: Alum Stone is one of the most effective natural deodorant and I can find in stores by the name of: Mineral Deodorant Alum.
I appreciate your time to watch this video, hoping that at least one of these natural remedies help eliminate the bad smell of your armpits.
If you like the video, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here.