Most people avoid talking about the bowel movement because it is unpleasant to deal withthis kind of issues that involves treating about going to the bathroom and defecate. But like other topical this is one more, it is also natural for human beings and for health you need to be dialogued.
When going to defecate an unnatural posture is adopted to perform the act, which is sitting, so that this causes our rectum is not straight at the time. That’s why the perfect position to evacuate is squatting, with high knees at chest level, as it is when the rectum takes the right position to achieve the body expel waste.
What causes constipation?:
There is a close relationship between colon cancer and constipation often suffer most people at some stage in their life. Constipation is a trigger factor for colon cancer.
Constipation affects approximately 5% of the world population, this is one of the most common chronic digestive problems.
Specialists in this area talk a lot about constipation, but we know that this is one of the closest to the development of colon cancer factors why action must be taken to avoid constipation and prevent colon cancer.
Constipation may vary with people, some have problems when evacuate as are constipated and have a lot of pain and can not expel the stool, other rare evacuated and are also difficult to expel.
Doctors diagnose people with constipation when not evacuated more than 3 times in the week or when required much effort to defecate.
Factors that cause constipation:
- Drink some water.
- Excessive consumption of fats, sugars, packaged foods, refined flours, soda, etc.
- slow intestinal transit.
- Little physical activity.
When the stool lasts long in the body it goes through a process of decomposition and this creates the colon is slow to process all feeds our bodies every day.
If the colon is long exposed to constipation can affect other organs such as the liver or kidneys and cause menstrual problems in women, etc.
Most foods that the body must process are toxic, then when concentrated in the intestine to not be expelled frequently , the body self intoxicates.
- Colon cancer after lung cancer in men and breast cancer in women, is the 2nd cause of death from cancer in people.
- Colon cancer affects approximately three women for every man.
- In developed countries colon cancer has increased in recent years.
- Lack of evacuation of people suffering from constipation may occur by different factors, including poor diet may be mentioned, bad habits, etc.
- Each person can accumulate from 1 kilo and a half to 6 kilos and means of fecal matter in the colon. Feces are found in the colon must be expelled at the time you feel the need or otherwise become toxic substances to the body.
Tips to prevent colon cancer:
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Avoid foods with dressings or spicy.
- No Smoking.
- Exercise every day for 40 minutes.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat vegetables and light meals.
This article will also like other => Whitening Teeth At Home.
Constipation Relief (VIDEO)
If you like the video, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here.